Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle | Amawaterways™
Drink in the beauty, history and flavor of the Rhine and Moselle river valleys’ iconic vineyards. Begin your journey with a gentle ride through Amsterdam’s legendary canals, then head to Cologne where you can whet your palate for the wines ahead by tasting Kolsch beer. As for the vineyards, you’ll soar above them by gondola or hike among the grapes in Rüdesheim and sip wines in Bernkastel as well, learning the legend of the Bernkasteler Doctor. Whatever you choose to do ashore, the stories you’re told and flavors that grace your palate will surely transform you..
Escorted | Enjoy $900 off Per Person* | Time Limited Offer
- Moselle Valley & Cochem
7-Nights Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle
Countries: Germany, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands · Amsterdam to Luxembourg
Rivers: Rhine, Moselle
Sail Date: April 09, 2020 Ship: AmaDante
Highlights Include: Amsterdam Canal Cruise, Old town of Cochem, beer tastings & more.
Fares from C$3,781 per person & up, double occupancy, cruise-only*
Port Charges: C$231 per person additional
Hosts: Barbara & Ralph Young, Owners of Cruise Holidays of Port Coquitlam
Add Land Program: 2 Nights Amsterdam pre-cruise, or 2 Nights Paris post-cruise**
*See also terms & conditions
** For land pricing, please inquire.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in French balconies)
- Computer for internet access & complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
|Stateroom Category||Our Exclusive Price Per Person‡|
‡ Port charge of $231 per person additional.
There is a current offer of $900 per person off the above pricing. This offer may disappear at any time so do not delay, book today!
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Sun deck whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venue
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drink
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
On Shore Excursions
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
On Amawaterway’s cruises, you will enjoy an extensive lineup of included tours. In many cases, you will have a choice of excursions, such as standard tours, bike tours, hikes and Special Interest Tours. Always included are a large variety of activities so that you can choose how you want to explore. No matter your preference, your days will be full of discovery and wonder.
OFFER ID: VINEYARDS